Chief Financial Officer jobs in Hong Kong
- Assist in the developing a predictive models and activity-based financial analysis to enhance the effectiveness.
- Handle ad-hoc project is required.
Global Sage Hong Kong
- Collaborates with regional valuation function in developing annual financial plan and projections to ensure consistency within technical elements of the…
- Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better.
Crossings Executive Search
- Due to its business needs, they are seeking a high calibre Chief Innovation and Transformation Officer in Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business analysis, financial discipline.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within…
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited
- Oversee the finances of the business for an IPO exercise upcoming.
- Acting as a board advisory.
- To ensure all processes are complied with all legal, statutory…
- We are currently seeking a Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – Asia Pacific who will report to the Regional Chief Financial Officer - Asia Pacific.
- Consultant name:Diana Low (Lic No:
- He/she is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- Liaise with external parties including auditors, lawyers, bankers and financial advisors.
Function:Finance & Accounting Specialisation:Financial Director / CFO Industry:Property Location:Hong Kong Contract Type:Permanent Consultant name:Michelle Lo…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.