Finance Mandarin jobs in Hong Kong
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage (non-Chinese speakers will also be considered).
- Tax (include People Advisory Services).
- Read, write, and speak proficient English & Mandarin.
- A demonstrated interest in Finance and / or Technology.
- Analytics & Sales, Enterprise Technology Services,…
- Upload China Finance topics on Finance Mandarin platform.
- Native Mandarin Speakers with MA in Finance or Real Estate Finance in UK universities.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- About Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Master’s in Finance, Economics or Science from a top business school or an equivalent qualification.
- Based on a permanent contract, the 24-month programme,…
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both English and Mandarin.
- Global Credit Research & GEM Fixed Income Strategy encompasses High Grade, High…
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory, other Asian language would be a plus.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics,…
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Solid experience in corporate finance matters including:
- Relevant corporate finance experience gained at well-regarded law firms.
China Life Insurance Company Limited
- Bachelor degree in Actuary, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Proficient in written Chinese and English, spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- International Finance is based in London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Mumbai,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.