Full Time Receptionist jobs in Hong Kong
GREENERY MUSIC LIMITED 青苗琴行
- Greenery Music Limited has nearly 40 music centers in Hong Kong which has the most branches in Hong Kong as a Music & Art Institution and is still expanding.
- First Code Academy is looking for a Part-time Receptionist to join their team in providing top-notch education technology courses.
- Access to a wide community:
- They are currently seeking for a proactive and accountable Receptionist to join their firm.
- Job Responsibilities Provide receptionist support including general…
Bank SinoPac 永豐銀行
- Bank SinoPac, a leading Asian banking group is seeking local talents to join its Hong Kong office.
- We invite applications to the following position:
Greenery Music Ltd
- Full Time / Part Time / Permanent.
- Part Time / Temporary Job / Contract (Part Time / Temporary Job / Contract ).
4ward Fitness Limited
- 4Ward Fitness Limited is a brand new concept for the fast growing fitness industry.
- Our vision is to bring everyone together and work under a high quality and…
Anpa Financial Press Limited
- Located in Central, we are a professional and dynamic financial printer offering a full range of printing solution in design, production, translation, printing…
Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
- Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking APPLY NOW.
- Apart from competitive remuneration package and exciting…
Kowloon Tong Club
- Responsible for receptionist works, facilities bookings and enquiry handling.
- Interested candidates please email your full resume with expected salary to us by…
Des Voeux Services Limited
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Interested parties please send full CV, with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
- Working hours 9:30 to 19:00.
- Fresh graduates are also considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.