Hotelshr jobs in Hong Kong
- Experience in planning, operating and managing sports and fitness programs and activities.
- Energetic and dynamic person with a positive and motivated attitude.
- Directly supervises over 100 staff.
- Manages the Membership Club, its Food & Beverage operation and Sport, Recreation & Leisure facilities and services.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in luxury hotels or renowned F&B Group with 3 years in similar position.
- Create new dishes, design seasonal and promotional…
- 10 + years of experience as General Manager or Director of Operations within 5-star hotel brands.
- MUST have experience in overseeing multiple hotels.
- University degree (or equivalent professional qualification) in finance and accounting.
- 15 years or more in finance in which 5 years or more should be at group…
- Oversee the Operations, Sales & Marketing team and Human Resource.
- Ensure that product and service quality standards are met in all aspects of the hotel as…
- Minimum 10 years of related experiences (Cafe or Hotel Lobby Lounge).
- Have Opening and Pre-Opening experiences preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience with at least 2 years all rounded HR experience including payroll in a Luxury Hotel or Club - Bachelor degree in…
- A well qualified University degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Proven financial management experience in a major Corporate Office in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum 5 years of Executive Chinese Chef Experiences and over 18 years of experience in Chinese Cuisine plus knowledge of Shanghainese, Sichuan and Jiangsu…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.