Net Teacher jobs in Hong Kong
ST. STEPHEN'S COLLEGE PREPARATORY SCHOOL
- Be an organised and effective class teacher.
- Proven experience as a primary school teacher.
- Stephen’s College Preparatory School is a reputable private primary…
TANG KING PO SCHOOL
- Fulfill all the requirements of EDB’s NET Scheme.
- A Catholic boys’ secondary school in To Kwa Wan invites application for the following posts (2020-2021).
Caritas Chong Yuet Ming Secondary School
- Meet the requirements set by the Education Bureau for the Native-speaking English Teacher (NET) Scheme.
- We are a Catholic multi-service social welfare agency.
- Free teacher induction, training and development sessions.
- Eureka Language Services has served over 400 schools and organisations since its founding in 2001,…
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Through over 110 direct and co-investment transactions and investments in over 25 domestic and international private equity funds, Private Capital has generated…
ST. MARY'S CANOSSIAN COLLEGE
- An EMI secondary school is looking for a Native-speaking English Teacher (2019/20_T007) under EDB’s NET Scheme commencing from 16th August 2020.
Language Tree International Education Limited
- Our services include curriculum development and enhancement, teacher training, extra-curricular activities, Native English Teacher (NET) Service and consultancy…
- A competitive salary Renewable contract Free teacher induction, training and development sessions Flexible Work Schedule Occasional culture excursions and…
- (f) To assist in setting up and managing the NET database, updating the webpage of NET Administration Team and managing the Team’s email account;
- Job Benefits A competitive salary Renewable contract Free teacher induction, training and development sessions Flexible Work Schedule Occasional cultural…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.