Psychology jobs in Hong Kong
Optimal Consulting Group
- HOME | SERVICES | WORKSHOP SCHEDULE | CAREERS | CONTACT US | PRIVACY | SITE MAP.
- COPYRIGHT © 2015 OPTIMAL CONSULTING GROUP.
- Applicants should have (i) a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Social Sciences or related disciplines;
- (b) subject interview and assessment;
- Applicants should have a master’s degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, educational psychology, psychological counseling or equivalent from…
- Applicants are expected to have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Marketing, or related fields.
- The appointee is expected to assist in conducting research and…
- Disseminate information related to positive psychology to the general public.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related discipline.
- Applicants should have (i) a Bachelor's degree or above in Psychology, Education or related disciplines;
- (ii) good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Degree holder, preferable in Psychology discipline.
- Aoi Pui School (Former Autism Partnership School) is the first private charitable school that formally…
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- What you will be doing in this role:
- Applicants should have (i) a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing or Computer Science;
- (ii) skills in statistical analysis, use of SPSS and…
OPTIMAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- Currently possess a Masters Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management or direct experience.
- OPTIMAL CONSULTING GROUP PTE LTD (OCG).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.