Victoria Shanghai Academy jobs in Hong Kong
- Newly Qualified Teacher or part-time PGDE student.
- Interested in gaining IB/PYP experience.
- A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning.
- An undergraduate degree in English or Humanities.
- Familiarity with and ideally experience teaching IB MYP.
- A growth-mindset looking to continually improve.
- Acts as a key member in the Communications Team and works with Communications.
- Manager to maintain effective communications with all stakeholders internally.
- MYP English and Humanities Teacher.
- Chinese History and Chinese Language Teacher.
- To be included in the supply teachers’ pool and will be working on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Registered teacher with the Hong Kong Education Bureau.
- An undergraduate degree in Fine Arts with a specific emphasis on Visual Arts.
- Familiarity with and ideally experience teaching IB (MYP and DP).
- Bachelor’s Degree with professional qualifications in Chinese history and Chinese language education.
- Native Mandarin speaker with an excellent command of…
- Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices…
- To prepare materials required by teachers before lessons.
- To assist teachers and students during practical lessons.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- To assist teachers in planning, trying out and conducting science experiments and relevant demonstrations, as well as other science-related activities.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.