AXA logo
AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,801 reviews

Non-collaborative

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

pay, sense of achievement

local Management can be much better

when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.

Pros

work life balance and salary

Cons

local management

It was good working experience working with AXA

I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.

工作環境好

好彩遇見一個好上司!辦公室政治好正常會有....但唔太嚴重,做好本份就過得好!同事請病假好正常無特別雕難!

Pros

準時收工

Cons

返工位置偏遠

Nice experience

My internship was not long in AXA. The balance between life and work is really amazing. I basically dont' have any stress from your work. However, if you are ambitious, you'd better think some other options

AXA is a good place to work...

Implementation of the work life balance policy, clean desk policy and work from home policy... It allows the employee has flexi working hours, choosing the working hours with the agreed terms.

Through simulation gained initial experience with portfolio management

Created securities research report with an evaluation of stocks for use by the company • Selected a group of stocks to simulate the establishment of a fund portfolio

Good

Good with applicants and great details of function

Was a client

This was a client for me. I am not in the position to comment on their internal company culture as I was in the position of a consultant through Synergy

Nice Office environment

workplace culture is good the management is hard learned many insurance knowledge the hardest part is how to explore new potential customers the flexible working hour is the most enjoyable part of this job

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

Working Pressure

Jobs at AXA

See more jobs

selling insurance and MPF products

I am working as a sales agent in AXA insurance company. It is a large French company with wide range of insurance products include life insurance, general, health and employee insurance products.

Nice corporate atmosphere

The company offers to pay for self learning through Coursera. Overall, except for peak seasons, the hours are flexible and management is easy to approach.

good

 Analyzed 22 Hong Kong stocks, determined optimum stock for each industry and estimated prospective value based on operational conditions of different companies.  Collaborated with five members to collect and integrate historical data of different stocks and funds.  Hedging portfolio by selecting the stock and determining the shareholding ratio, calculating the cumulative and annual performance of the fund, the ratio of the fund growth and the index growth.  Received award certificate of internship and a reference letter from Stephen Tang, AXA Executive District Manager.

A Fast-paced Learning Journey

Worked as the leader of an intern group: We won the first prize in an inner intern competition towards project representing in front of potential clients; Completed a project successfully by cooperating with all interns: The project was about how to launch a new insurance project into market. Our team was in responsible for collecting market information and customer preference. As the leader, I was in charge of the financial part and needed to collaborate with other two leaders discussing about the progress of whole project; Learned about how an insurance company operates and how a project is established by coordinating the relationship of different departments.

exciting and fulfilling experience

super smart and supportive team and efficient management. everyone's idea is welcome and respected. involving and flexible working environment. full diversity and inclusion.

I learned a lot in this experience. Thanks for the help of my leader and coworkers. I enjoyed the great time working with them. If possible, I may continue to work in this company in future

Function

Visited the company to see its regular operations and took training courses there Conducted the case study of insurance products, and organized simulation product launch with teammates Wrote the program proposal and developed the sales strategy for their products

Fun workplace

A full-time role as an administrative assistant. Main role is to assist day-to-day operation of the company, from data entry to work coordination. It was a fun and fulfilling experience, with great atmosphere and motivation between colleagues.

healthy working environment and culture

managers takes good care of members of the team to ensure member work ethic and attitude is always at top performance.

Flexible Working Hours

Enhanced the communication skills and the sales tech.

工作日常

工作日常中有不少的挑战,能让我学习不少 经过千锤百炼的工作而锻炼出的学习能力才是社会所需要的,这也是我的优势所在

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AXA