How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

AXA Employee Reviews

Hong Kong52 reviews
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position.

A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
好彩遇見一個好上司!辦公室政治好正常會有....但唔太嚴重,做好本份就過得好!同事請病假好正常無特別雕難!
Pros
準時收工
Cons
返工位置偏遠
My internship was not long in AXA. The balance between life and work is really amazing. I basically dont' have any stress from your work. However, if you are ambitious, you'd better think some other options
Implementation of the work life balance policy, clean desk policy and work from home policy... It allows the employee has flexi working hours, choosing the working hours with the agreed terms.
Created securities research report with an evaluation of stocks for use by the company
• Selected a group of stocks to simulate the establishment of a fund portfolio
Good with applicants and great details of function
This was a client for me. I am not in the position to comment on their internal company culture as I was in the position of a consultant through Synergy
workplace culture is good
the management is hard

learned many insurance knowledge

the hardest part is how to explore new potential customers

the flexible working hour is the most enjoyable part of this job
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Working Pressure
I am working as a sales agent in AXA insurance company. It is a large French company with wide range of insurance products include life insurance, general, health and employee insurance products.
The company offers to pay for self learning through Coursera. Overall, except for peak seasons, the hours are flexible and management is easy to approach.
 Analyzed 22 Hong Kong stocks, determined optimum stock for each industry and estimated prospective value based on operational conditions of different companies.
 Collaborated with five members to collect and integrate historical data of different stocks and funds.

 Hedging portfolio by selecting the stock and determining the shareholding ratio, calculating the cumulative and annual performance of the fund, the ratio of the fund growth and the index growth.

 Received award certificate of internship and a reference letter from Stephen Tang, AXA Executive District Manager.
Worked as the leader of an intern group: We won the first prize in an inner intern competition towards project representing in front of potential clients;
Completed a project successfully by cooperating with all interns: The project was about how to launch a new insurance project into market. Our team was in responsible for collecting market information and customer preference. As the leader, I was in charge of the financial part and needed to collaborate with other two leaders discussing about the progress of whole project;

Learned about how an insurance company operates and how a project is established by coordinating the relationship of different departments.
super smart and supportive team and efficient management. everyone's idea is welcome and respected. involving and flexible working environment. full diversity and inclusion.
I learned a lot in this experience.

Thanks for the help of my leader and coworkers.

I enjoyed the great time working with them.

If possible, I may continue to work in this company in future
Visited the company to see its regular operations and took training courses there
Conducted the case study of insurance products, and organized simulation product launch with teammates

Wrote the program proposal and developed the sales strategy for their products
A full-time role as an administrative assistant. Main role is to assist day-to-day operation of the company, from data entry to work coordination. It was a fun and fulfilling experience, with great atmosphere and motivation between colleagues.
managers takes good care of members of the team to ensure member work ethic and attitude is always at top performance.
Enhanced the communication skills and the sales tech.
工作日常中有不少的挑战,能让我学习不少
经过千锤百炼的工作而锻炼出的学习能力才是社会所需要的,这也是我的优势所在
Managers were really encouraging and supportive, an overall fun and balanced work place. Lots of bonding time with colleagues. As an intern I was invited to a lot of networking events.