AXA
AXA Employee Review

Competitive and Fun Place to Work

September 20, 2014
i receive INCOMING CALLS and WALK-IN request from client and agents for reinstatement (program) for Insurance POLICY holders for them to update and continue there INSURANCE and be reinstated, i do ask for supporting documents for them to be qualify. Ive learn to be more understanding to those policy holders to listen to there request be productive and competitive always, To be a team player to co workers and maintain good employee to employee relationship. One of the hardest part of my work is when some client cant complete there requirements for that we i help his/her to find other options and think what is the other ways they can provide that requirement to process again the said request. Most enjoyable part is when my boss always commend me for a good work and a job well done.
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. Competitive and Fun Place to Work