AXA logo
AXA

AXA

AXA Employee Review

fast pace yet intellectual and fun

it was a fast pace industry and one of the fastest growing company/. My typical day a work is a always comes early, check my emails, meeting appoitment with clients, presentation with future clients, meeting my quotas, going to the main office to get the cheque for my active clients.it always a blast, rolling 2 balls at the same time, thinkng 3 times a head of time, making new strategy on how to make a sales, co-wokers are very cooperative they helped me as much as they can tyou are like working with your family, u treated each other as brother and sisters. the mangement makes sure that we are very much taking cared of, they give you what you deserve and pampered you like a princesswhen you exceed your work or eventhough sometimes you just did your job. Most enjoyable in my job is i have the opportunity to travel around the world, meet new people, see places, learn things from the top managemnts.

local Management can be much better

when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.

Pros

work life balance and salary

Cons

local management

Non-collaborative

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

pay, sense of achievement

It was good working experience working with AXA

I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K