AXA logo
AXA

AXA

AXA Employee Review

Fun Place to Work

As a receiving clerk i took the opportunity to receive all the documents for different processor. I encode it and separate it from one processor to another, I also issue checks to policy holders who achieve there 5,10,15 years of bonus stage of there policy. I learn to be mature in having my decision especially in checking all the documents receive to make sure it is properly check, likewise when i issue check to policy holder make sure his her have supporting documents and identification card before they receive the check. To my corker they are so helpful and kind, they always assist me for my questions and teach me what is the best thing to do. The hardest part of the work is when i lost 1 document although its just a photocopy, i need to call the client to request for another copy, that is a lesson learned that i need to be accountable for any documents i received and learn to safe keep. Most enjoyable part of the work is when my boss commend me fora good work and i was regularize to my position

local Management can be much better

when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.

Pros

work life balance and salary

Cons

local management

Non-collaborative

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

pay, sense of achievement

It was good working experience working with AXA

I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K