AXA
AXA Employee Review

Great people and place to work

January 13, 2021
Worked here for 10years and it was a great place to work with great people and the versatility of the job was good too as there are many departments to work in with different skill sets that are needed. There was also the potential to work your way up. I was sad to leave and only left due to moving away.
Pros
Flexible shifts and paid appointments
Cons
Can't think of any
Official response from AXA
February 8, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working for AXA. We appreciate your review and your service.
December 17, 2016
Same role
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
above average salary despite I have no experience. Number of calls are intense, with average >60 calls a day for every customer service assistant.
Pros
salary
Cons
Long hours, intense phone call rates
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. Great people and place to work