AXA
AXA Employee Review

Misleading, tough job to earn money

September 13, 2020
From the very beginning, the job was very misleading. Your hiring manager boasted that you would start making six figures by Year 3. However, they do not tell you that you start from scratch. No call lists, limited training, and coworkers struggling to pay their bills. You are basically a contract worker who will have to start paying for their own desk, which further drains your paycheck. I am grateful for this job because it taught me to never work for an MLM.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Low pay
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. Misleading, tough job to earn money