AXA
AXA Employee Review

My experience so far...

July 29, 2016
I found that entering into the insurance world is one of the best things a fresh graduate can bet on. Personal Finance is an asset that is rarely seen even among the high ranks of the professional world. Even now, financial literacy is not something the educational system prepares the average student for. I'm very glad I entered into it early on even before pursuing the professions related to my field of study. It's not your typical workday. It's up to you how you're gonna spend your time. Early on, most of your time will be given into learning about the technicalities of the industry and how you're going to offer your solutions to potential clients. There are a lot of trainings offered for free. It's hard to account for the activities of this "job" on a daily basis. But on a weekly basis, it's more of: Prospecting, setting an appointment (w/ the client), presenting solutions to the client (that will secure their financial needs/goals), closing a deal, and reassuring the client that they made a great step towards financial literacy/management and financial freedom. Unlike other jobs, this one needs a lot of self-motivation, self-direction, and self-discipline. It puts a lot more pressure on your mental faculties, as you always have to push yourself to be creative or else other financial advisors catch your "fish". The most enjoyable part is that you are the one who sets your work time (and place). You can practically earn a lot more than the average employee.
Pros
Free trainings (with free lunch sometimes), incentives from mentors
Cons
you look for clients and go to them instead of them going to you
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. My experience so far...