AXA
AXA Employee Review

Not good

September 4, 2020
I would advise to avoid axa, nobody has your back and they dont care about staff. They blame staff for issues that are company responsible eg with the pandemic we all had to work from home they gave equipment(credit to them) but as soon as you got it they washed there hands of you knowing full well the systems were extremely poor to say the least, massive queues everyday no help. mmanage
Pros
People you meet
Cons
Management, queues, nobody has your back
Official response from AXA
October 27, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I can see that you're not feeling supported and this is something that we make great efforts not to see. If you cannot talk to your line manager there are lots of support mechanisms in place please do use those as they are there to ensure all employees are supported on a day to day basis
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.