AXA logo
AXA

AXA

AXA Employee Review

Productive and Fun place to work

Company offers incentives and a work-life balance. It offers growth by providing different kinds of training for us to be equip and to be updated on the current trends.

local Management can be much better

when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.

Pros

work life balance and salary

Cons

local management

Non-collaborative

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

pay, sense of achievement

It was good working experience working with AXA

I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K