AXA
AXA Employee Review

November 27, 2015
A Global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 59 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Pros
Yearly Christmas party
Cons
yearly
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. Productive company, you can build a strong foundation in regards of life insurance