AXA
AXA Employee Review

Workplace has very good ambiance

June 26, 2019
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
April 14, 2021
HR Professional (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
when you encountered poor management who treasure fairness and equality the least within the own team, you can do nothing no matter how hard and how much effort you have put in your real job. Unless you try hard to appreciate the division head (not workwise) then you will get whatever you want and no need to bear any consequences when you made a mistakes.
Pros
work life balance and salary
Cons
local management
August 26, 2020
Senior manager (Current Employee) - Hong Kong
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
April 24, 2020
Process Leader (Former Employee) - NTP
I started working in AXA Business Services as an Customer Service Executive and with my hard work reach upto Team Leader position. A lot of learning and work in different teams made me to work in any situation.
  1. Workplace has very good ambiance