AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,481 reviews
many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
Esperienza di 3 anni niente stipendio fisso solo provvigioni, non ci si può mantenere da soli
My team was riddled with politics and cut throat culture. Full of people who are not at all qualified to do the job. Actually the team was a helpdesk setup in the pretext that it was a proffessional DBA team.
Pros
Work Life Balanace, Job security and benefits
Cons
Worst managers and in experienced team leaders and politics
August 12, 2020
We appreciate you leaving a comment, although your comments saddened us as we pride ourselves on our great culture - which was obviously not felt by you. I will feedback your comments to the relevant team.
Cdd de 18 mois dans un service où la QVT est un des maître mot. Beaucoup de travail mais un management bienveillant. J'ai adoré !!!
August 3, 2020
Bonjour,Merci beaucoup pour votre avis et pour votre recommandation. Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que votre expérience vous ait plu.Bonne journée,Mona de l'équipe Marque Employeur AXA en France
Le travail est très simple et je veux commencer bientôt
Pros
Repas Gratuit
Cons
Pas de points négatifs
Good place to get started in the financial industry. AXA leans to focus on Life Insurance and Annuities, not so much Wealth Management. Company is rebranding and changing which can be exciting. Opportunity to have flexible hours and salary
Pros
Good location, staff is friendly, good starting place if you are new to the financial industry
Cons
Managers are constantly changing. Brokerage platform is poor, not a good company for Wealth Management.
Very good culture, pay, work life balance. I am very happy with the benefits and the relationship that I have with my superior is excellent. Love this company.
Benefits
Cons
Na
The previous management was superb and cared for its employees. They are laid off. Then they get someone in his place who messes with the employees and goes by his own personal agenda. Promotes people who only agree with him. Creates a toxic environment and instrumental in spreading negative energies and rumours.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Toxic environment, horrible manager
Ce stage m’a permis de découvrir le métier d’assureur
Pros
Pas de stresse
Cons
Pas beaucoup de taches
July 24, 2020
Bonjour,Merci pour votre avis et votre recommandation. Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que votre stage ait été formateur.Bonne journée,Mona de l'équipe Marque Employeur AXA en France
The most best place I ever worked . I wI'll love to work for this company again the atmosphere is Friendly Future is planned Competitive staff. Bonus for well done Job Further Education is gurantee Staff are friendly
This company offers generous benefits, work flexibility and cultural environment. Job stability is steady and confidence in management is average. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, cultural environment
Cons
Compensation
Working at bharti axa life insurance was amazing & a very good experience the work life there is amazing & the office environment is good for working .
Overall good place to work, hard work is recognised. Looking forward to developing my career at AXA and seeing where it takes me. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
July 20, 2020
Thank you for leaving a review and it's great to hear you'd recommend AXA as a place to work!
For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..
La empresa proporciona muchos y muy buenos beneficios contratado directamente, obvio el trabajo es exigente y el ambiente laboral es bueno, realmente como siempre, si eres seguidor de los líderes tienes más futuro que si no lo eres
Pros
Prestaciones superiores
Buen ambiente de trabajo, brinda todas las herramientas necesarias para realizar tu trabajo y para brindar toda la información al cliente
Recruit, train & develop individuals. Learned a great deal because had to get 5 Federal licences plus a State License. Continued training, year after year
Pros
Very rewarding to hire people & MAKE them succeed
Cons
Big swings in compensation
Please use this company as a starting place, but never invest yourself fully. The unsaid part is that the pay never rises, the advancement never materializes, and your replacement is graduating college this year. If you can play the game and use this as a resume filler, you'll be happy. If you are optimistic and eager, be prepared to be used and thrown away.
Pros
Just need to show up, can be on your phone all day, never really any challenges
Cons
The loss of your soul
Une entreprise très humaine dans laquelle j'ai été très vite intégrer ! J'y serais restée si je n'avais pas voulu me mettre à mon compte. Je recommande !
July 9, 2020
Bonjour,Merci beaucoup pour votre avis et pour votre recommandation. Nous sommes ravis que votre expérience chez AXA vous ait plu.Bonne journée,Mona de l'équipe Marque Employeur AXA en France
Don't give you any time to learn the workings of the business before expecting you to perform the same as staff who have been there for years, some managers are rude, most of the other staff there are the same.
Pros
Cons
Terrible environment to work in
July 20, 2020
I'm saddened to hear you didn't have good time whilst you worked with us but appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
Sangat bangga lah pokoknya bisa bergabung di keluarga besar AXA
  1. Employee Reviews