AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good work environment Everyday new learning experienceCompetitiveGood work culture Great place to work Challenging Good team work CR activities Identify your capabilities
Two things impaortant for any Employee to work are Reputed company and Good team who will teach you does and don'ts.Even though this firm is from FRANCE but employee friendly nature treating every one equal which every one appreciate and which is lacking from other companies Inday Today.
Pros
Outings
Cons
Axa is the place where we got an opportunity to explore ourselves there is no any cast discrimination treat as everyone equal no bias,no any dress codes everyone felt free to work this kind of environment. if the company is not get closed in 2018 still I am the employee of the AXA.
A typical day of work was talking with people from all around the world, analysing data. Management was supportive of new ideas and technologies. Hardest part of job is convincing people about new methods.
Pros
Work Life balance was amazing
Cons
Less Pay
For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..
good company to work and personal life balance . Projects are very useful to career and learning capabilities are very high. Management is friendly with employees.
Place where we can have work life balance. We can learn many new technologies during our course of job. Every individual is given an opportunity to boost their career.
It was good learnng period i work and an excelent leadership team which helped us to grow in the company. Over all a good place to work in all aspects.
It was really great working im AXA With good atmosphere Gained knowledge in depth Friendly natured place, Every task we did made us to gain a new Knowledge all the time, The phase was friendly zoned too. And very Productive.
I had a good experience in axa , I learned lot of things in axa, because Axa is first company. I improved my email communication lot and understanding the people. Axa is a like university to teach everything to new joining people, good relationships with team members.
I got to know what the corporate field is and learnt some responsibility. I can tell the people who passed recently and searching for job I refer AXA.
Good place to work , employee friendly, work life balance, decent salary structure, healthy environment , centrally located in two cities Pune & Bangalore
Cabs are not on time sometimes. Flexible in time Process leaders and managers are co-operative There will be so many trainings which are provided to improve our skills. Hikes are not good for experienced prople
Axa is good company to work, culture wise it’s ok. Main business is insurance and financial products and it’s BPO by nature. Work life culture also very good and people can easily balance both work and personal life.
Good company to work with....good job for starters. Pay is moderate. We will get option to work around the clock. since AXA has business around the world , we get chance to work with multiple locations
AXA Business Services has good maturity in Insurance operations. In the more newer areas like Digital and Data Science, the progress has not been that great.
Good company to work with... No work pressure and no opportunity as well... I am working as Process lead from 3 years. . Overall 10 years of experience
AXA is a customer centric orgnanization has a good work life balance. Its employee centric. The growth oppturnitity is slow. The learning has been immense
A very good company to work with, good ambience, workplace culture, management is supportive, secured job, can balance work and personal life, traveling is a bit tideous.
Good place to work home away from work Growth Supportive management Equality Equal opportunity Friendly and professional environment Overall best place to work
Liked working their every thing was good full motivation from the seniors and managers, and helpful also it was good working their. Nice work timing..
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka