AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

It is great working with AXA. I have got my knowledge improved while working here. I have got opportunity to explore new technics and knowledge. My role help me to improve my management skills.
Straightforward job profile. Complete tasks assigned, no ambiguity. Extra work hours are demanded at times. Managers could do better in employee management.
It is a very good company to work with. Awesome work environment. It is an employee centric company. Amazing Management and Leadership. Good Learning experience.
ideal working environment where employees are self motivated and happy to work. People are friendly and professional and supervisors make it easy for new joiners to feel comfortable
In my process there was less to learn. Fast typing task was there. Rest I was happy to work culture in this company. Salary was very very less as I was expecting.
The working environment is good. The job security is good but internal movement opportunities are limited. Every organization has its own limitations as like AXA has.
This is nice work place to work. it is very employee friendly and professional environment. it has very diverse work culture with good opportuinity to learn.
Grateful place to work. One can easily manage the work life balance over here good exposure for working and really grate learning environment. Multiple program help to build
So far so the journey as has been really good with axa business services. There is good growth opportunity working with axa business service. Thank you
Good company to be associated with from a long term Carter perspective Good salary and leave benefits Offers flexibility in work timing Employee centric work culture
Good place to start your career, exposure to international work systems. Good and friendly environment for employees and company. Nice place to work with corporate culture.
Friendly environment Good Culture management is good Most enjoyable part in that company was Townhall party. I have learned so many things from AXA, like as taking Leadership, making and sharing reports. Taking training on new migrations. Making Process manuals.
Work life balance, good salary, some process have stressful work, no issue for getting holidays unless during month ends, good management, poor transportation service
Overall nice experience with AXABS. Gained end to end experience on insurance but technological adaptability is little slower as compared to peers. Nice work culture and environment. Competitive Pay and Benefits. End to end process knowledge.
Pros
Cons
Technological adaptability is slow. Level of innovation and overall pricing is not competitive.
Overall atmosphere and work culture of AXA is good for married women (for stress free income), also a good Company to start a job. Management is very unprofessional.
Axa is the top insurance company in world.It provides good customer service and they also take care of there employees in every manner. This is the good company to work
Have worked with this company for more than 10years and it is one of the best employee centric organization. Work life balance here is ensured at all the levels.
This company is good to work with however the learnings are limited and opportunity is not enough to grow. Leadership alignment is not good as well. Incorrect leaders are placed on a very good work area. They are not able to get more scope of work and clients are not getting convinced from them.
Good place to work, but salaries are not that competitive Employees are friendly Management is good. But, in the end, it depends on your boss or seniors.
Best work environment. I have learn't a lot from my current organization which has helped me to groom myself in different way. My leadership skills have improved a lot and my decision making abilities has been sharpened in the most wonderful way. The workplace culture is the best thing I like about. There is not pressure of your seniors or higher management on you nor they force their decision on the team member. The most enjoyable part I would say that the knowledge I have gained in this company is going to help me in my growth both Financially and on individual level.
This company is good for the freshers to get exposed to all the areas of Corporate. Although company claims to be employee centric but in reality it’s totally different.
  1. Pune, Maharashtra