AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Lagos

I'm opened to an organization that gives me the opportunity to learn as well as grow. I look forward to raising to a top management level. Also, I would love to earn higher than I do currently.
Pros
Frequent development and training programs
Cons
Low wages
A workplace to be at all timesA workplace has a strong intra and inter personal relationship with staff and customers.Working at AXA can be qualified as being with your familyA company that puts her customer first
Pros
Free linches and onsite parking. Paid breaktime
Cons
Long working hours
It was a wonderful, challenging, face-paced and funfilled place to work with lots of trainings and learnings on sales and customer relations to achieve sets results.
AXA exposes you to vast opportunities, irrespective of your field of expertise. Pros- Amazing work culture, Training & Development, Job security Cons- Long hours
AXA Mansard is a very nice place to work, IF and only IF you aren't a contract staff (Transaction Officers). Most of their contract staffs are employed through a third party firm who gets a large percentage of the salaries of the contract staff throughout their stay in the company. On the flip side, job security is very high and and you'll meet brilliant minds there.
The workplace culture is great. They take staff professionalism very seriously. There is room for growth, advancement and development in the company. The company also take staff training very seriously and the most interesting part of the job is the yearly team bonding activities.
Working at AXA Mansard was a very good one in terms of experience and knowledge gained. It was also an opportunity to show case my skills and abilities.
The job security/advancement and salary is quite lack luster. So many contract staffs unsettled into the system with low pays compared to the very few full staffs.
The company gives you the opportunity to be independent and make decisions on your feet.Wonderful opportunities for growth as well as training opportunities.
Pros
Free daycare for children
Cons
A typical work day starts with going through itinerary for the day, usually have departmental meetings, project meetings. The job challenged me to be better, improved my presentation skills, made me more articulate and objective in decision making. Most importantly, I developed leadership skills.
A good place to work with friendly and capable people. It is also an environment that encourages innovation and relevance. Communication and knowledge sharing is a definite plus there.
Pros
Diverse in the FS environment
Cons
Non so far
great place, great people. fair compensation. liberty to make decisions within scope. Good benefits and also very friendly and condusive environment for growth and learning
Very Innovative environment. Great energy. Very engaging. Your input is encouraged and appreciated. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. I have had a great time here.
The best place to work as staff, i work as security guard but partially as a contract staff, because there is a gap between contract staff and full staff.
Cons
long hours, include weekend & public holiday