AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

From the very beginning, the job was very misleading. Your hiring manager boasted that you would start making six figures by Year 3. However, they do not tell you that you start from scratch. No call lists, limited training, and coworkers struggling to pay their bills. You are basically a contract worker who will have to start paying for their own desk, which further drains your paycheck. I am grateful for this job because it taught me to never work for an MLM.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Low pay
Unfortunately expectations shifted over the years. Working less than 60 hours became frowned upon. Expectations are sky high, which is fine if payoff corresponds, but advising is a volatile business and managers/mentors are stretched thin
A financial advisor role at AXA is for people who are willing to put in work to succeed. Success is very much based on how hard you work (the more clients you acquire = the bigger your AUM). My favorite part of the internship was the people I worked with! All different ages and a good ratio of male/female professionals, they were all so friendly and fun to be around.