AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Fort Myers, FL

They get in the door with lowered up front costs but year 3 they hike them up and it’s better to work in banking with an investment license. It’s even harder working in schools with the pandemic.
I was a producers assistant at AXA and I felt bored most of the time, but then huge projects were sent my way and I had to get them done asap. The office atmosphere was very stale and the office felt cramped
Pros
Benefits
Cons
work management
Worst job ever. The only person who can succeed at this job is either a retiree who has income coming in or a kid out of college living at home. Do not be sold by a hiring manager promising a great compensation, incentives, trips, etc.... This job is the worst. They make you hand over a list of 200 friends and family to sell insurance to. If you leave the job either voluntarily or involuntarily they will send you a bill for thousands of dollars of commission payments that they want back.
A typical day at Axa Advisors is filled with laughter. My co-workers are very friendly, polite, and respectful. The most enjoyable part of the job is my mother is actually my boss!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks