AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits. What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Good place to work With less package good environment to work. Axa is being a good place for growth and good subordinates with bunch of talents. I enjoyed working there carried experience as Fresher. AXA carries a good culture.
very fast paced projects were challenging but couldn't have wished for anything less good working environment management was helpful and collaborative
Ok place to work. I was laid off once the company went from private to public. Many layoffs have been taking place due to the move to be a public company.
The nature of the job was interesting and I had a great time working with an awesome team of programmers and the guys from Networking. They were all very professional and we had a very good working environment there.
Pros
The team was awesome
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Management is very poor,they wont think about people. They will ask 3 person work to do by single person. Without data they will ask you to do analysis and reports
must work very hard to make money. Great settings and opportunity to grow. Learned a lot, worked on many different level of the organization. Overall great job.
A typical day at work is good and involves a lot of team work and bonding. We have different schedules that run and after which we start our work. We also handle different work types together. I get to learn a lot everyday in the office. The culture is quite good. Team bonding activities also take place quite often.
Pros
job timing
Higher up in the food chain you are, the easier you have it. In this position you will enjoy the freedom of relaxing days as long as you get your projects finished towards the end of the day.
It is a good place to work. Work life balance is very high here, uniform standards are relaxed and there are many friendly people there. You are targeted in certain things, but these are realistic and support is there to help. Progression is available, with secondments, transformers and other acting up abilities given to you. This is supported by management, from team leaders to operations managers.
Pros
Excellent work life balance and flexibility if required
Cons
None really, don't take any liberties this company will look after you.
I've enjoyed most of my time with this company but lately it has changed significantly . You are now expected to do several people's jobs but compensated for only the one you are hired for. Several HR issues that team members are too afraid to report because of reprucutions. We are told we can report things annonomously and this has been proven false. Management doesn't listen to you and everything is a lie or secret. Team leads do absolutley nothing and are a waste of the companies money. They are never available and will be defended no matter what you say to management. No procedures, job aids or FAQs in place that are updated accordingly which make doing the job correct and consistently difficult. It Used to be a great company to work for but it has gone downhill the last year.
Benefits
Cons
AXA Business services is a employee centric company. Treats fairly with employees,good exposure, transitions and timely promotion with properly designed promotion process.
Its a fun place to work Learnt alot about insurance Learnt alot about corporate world employee friendly organisation lots of opportunities to grow different process to learn.
Pros
free annual gifts and team outing
Cons
Excellent work environment, good manager relationship, good compensation, good knowledge transfer, treated well, interesting projects, waterfall and agile project methodologies.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Field office has limited visibility
A typical day at work is varied - within the IT dept there are lots of different projects and implementations to get involved with .
Pros
salary & variety
Cons
location move
This used to be a great company to work for. I had a lot of opportunities to work at various departments. They have good training programs to enable employees to gain additional skills. GREAT work/life balance. You are allowed to 100% telecommuting
Joined as a fresher worked for more than 5 years and could learn the work well with the co-operation of my co-workers.