AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Meticulous is important. Come to management, they are not productive and always take a long way to do the job. Sometimes, no control over staff and they also like to take a lot of medical leaves which is a cost to the companies.
It is a good luck to be able to work in a multi-national company, which is a misfortune to be in a department that cannot develop as hard as you can and struggle because in the end only people who are two-faced and fawning will get a comfortable position.
A very mundane role that did not require much effort as performance was not measured accurately according to KPI's set.
Pros
Parking On Site
Cons
Poor Salary
i receive INCOMING CALLS and WALK-IN request from client and agents for reinstatement (program) for Insurance POLICY holders for them to update and continue there INSURANCE and be reinstated, i do ask for supporting documents for them to be qualify. Ive learn to be more understanding to those policy holders to listen to there request be productive and competitive always, To be a team player to co workers and maintain good employee to employee relationship. One of the hardest part of my work is when some client cant complete there requirements for that we i help his/her to find other options and think what is the other ways they can provide that requirement to process again the said request. Most enjoyable part is when my boss always commend me for a good work and a job well done.
friendly nature,total environment i good. along with work we earned learning and development skills also...