AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Executive

All I can say is that, This is one of the best company I worked with; technically when it comes to management from bottom to top is organised . The question would always be YOU. On how you are going to perform because almost everything is provided.
Pros
Best workplace to work and grow your self
Cons
Work Life Balance
I learned a lot from AXA Philippines. They provide good training that will equip you in the corporate world. Pay is also well compensated as long as you do your best. Everyone in my team was supportive and my manager was the best.
Pros
Career growth, Events, free food/hotel/airfare, incentives
Cons
Monthly quota
A relaxed culture that respects absolutely everyone. Managers that understand the process of training new recruits, know to ensure you are fully credited for the work you have done, and pleasant out-of-office events occasionally. A wonderful place to work.
Official response from AXA
July 20, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It's great to read you enjoyed your time with us so much.
absolutely loved my short contract at AXA Insurance. Such a team feeling and support and throughout the CV19 crisis they were hugely supportive. I couldn't recommend AXA as an employer highly enough!
Official response from AXA
July 20, 2020
Thanks so much for leaving such a positive review. It has been a hard time for all during the recent health crisis so it's great to hear the hard work done to make sure everyone is looked after is appreciated and has worked well.
Working with AXA Philippines is considered promising. My job as a Financial Executive has developed my personality really well in terms of pushing myself to the best of my abilities. It was not easy to hit my target every single month but it is worth all the hardwork because we are well-compensated.
Political and unfairly. Gossiping. Colleagues not friendly and there is no good relationship between old staff and new staff. They like talk bad behind new staff.
There is always changes in this company brought over a few companies to become more people but they still have outsoucing group in India for the issurance of policies. The staff from Singapore need to go over India to give training to them. The Staffs there has been doing a very hard work but Managment did not seems to see it doesn't treat the staffs well.
Liked working their every thing was good full motivation from the seniors and managers, and helpful also it was good working their. Nice work timing..
I am part of Bancassurance department which usually reported daily in bank partner of AXA. I usually greeted clients who were entering the branch and invite them for financial needs analysis and get to know their basic information. I learned how to be strong and approach people with confidence and discuss further the products and also building good rapport. It is so challenging for them to convince in getting plan for their future and inculcate the importance of having insurance in their lives. I really enjoyed most when I got the chance to evaluate their basic needs in their family and to address it immediately.
I promote and cross selling insurance for Affin Bank customer. Management is good and there is a lot of benefits here. they treat all staff with good and great attitude
Pros
good commision, insurance for staff, allowance
Cons
hard to find a sales
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
uncertain future. messy and overloaded with work. The colleagues are good but there may not be adequate career progressions. There are many activities for staffs, nice colleagues.
unlimited Commission opportunities, more trainings, team building, coaching, learnings, trip incentives. Hardest part of the job is almost targeting qouta and not getting incentives
One must be a team player and result oriented. Willing to run an extra mile in order to achieve team's set goals. Must know how to collaborate with other departments should the need to do so arises.
Productive and fun because I get to meet people from all walks of life.Go on field works for additional sales and production.Continous self development so I can mingle with clients
Pros
free gift incentives local and abroad
Cons
long hours of going to one branch to another
I joined axa business services as a customer service executive on may 23rd 2012, it was my first job, it is a insurance process, friendly work environment , it was too far for me to travel so i left the job
worked as admin executive as well as auditor in axa technologies axa is the best company and also a friendly company. job was very challenging and the team was very much supporting.
Cons
In AXA, my job was to sell insurance and investment products. It is my daily routine inside the bank. I offer AXA products to our clients and generate sales from them. Doing sales is hard and difficult. But because of the help and support that I am getting from my bank employees, I was able to generate sales better and easier. Aside from that, I get good commissions and incentives as well. Part of being an AXA employees is also to have administrative work. Doing paper works, reports, customer assistance and support everyday. I was able to meet the demands of my clients and perform my job well.
Pros
Good commissions and fun place to interact
Cons
Sales target and quota
I work 8am until 5pm, waiting for clients to come on my table and sometimes i go to thier que and tried to talk to them, offering insurance and investment, and i even teach them for financial planning, Working inside the bank is quit presurable but i learn more. Hardest part of my Job when theres a client that even i talked to them to the extreme tried to explain everything but sometimes its hard for them to understand what i am trying to tell them.
Pros
free trainings and seminar
Cons
sometimes i need to go out to look for a clients
Since it is an insurance company, as a financial executive. you get to do a noble purpose and that is to advice people on how you foresee future life plans and savings. It also has a fun working environment since you get to travel and attend different seminars and workshopsI COMPENSATING as well.
Pros
commissions
Cons
quota
Everyday is a new day in this kind of job. Because you are meeting different kinds of people. You will never stop learning in this of kind of industry. Teamwork is also the best way to accomplish your work load. The hardest part of the job is when the client refuses you, but that's the real job of a sales person how to handle objection. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you closes a deal with the client. Educate the client well.