AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Financial Specialist

So far so the journey as has been really good with axa business services. There is good growth opportunity working with axa business service. Thank you
Too much cost cutting things going right now.. AxA was once one of the best work places to work but since last 18 months things have not been going well. Management no longer is employee centric..Only focusing on cost cutting.. even the basic hygiene things are not looked after by Admin
you need to be in focus, and need to build relationship with the bankers in operation, hardest part of the job is to convince client to get insurance, in order for you to be productive you need to be close with teller and new acccounts they will be the one to generate your leads
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
looking for clients on your own
My work revolved more around quarterly closing activities, such as closing the books of accounts, finding breaks in the financial statements. we even had an everyday class to learn basics of French, as AXA is a France based company and we had to interact with the onshore team on a daily basis. Apart from this I also had to co-ordinate with other team members to know the entries posted by them so that we can Incorporate it in out final statement preparation.
Pros
flexi-timings at work, yearly and Diwali bonuses
Will get opportunity to learn about different financial product in details.Do have big exposure in finance as AXA Business is worlds biggest and leading Insurance Company.
A great company to start if your are on to a hardcore sales environment. The management was good and you will be able to build a good rapport skills and people management skills.
I am assigned in one of the prestigious bank in the Philippines, What I love the most of my job is that, you let the client realize the importance of investment and insurance to their life. The company really provide good compensation, trainings and seminar that will help us enhance our skills and customer service to provide customers satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of this job is you get to know different types of people in the branch from middle class to high network customers, and its really worth it knowing that they appreciate the information you have given. Thank you
Talking to different clients a day and working with different bank staffs is the most awesome part. I learned about planning for the future and hot to invest for different needs. Every month there's a gathering of all the employees and you get to socialize with them and catch up.
Pros
free meals and gift certificates during meeting
Good Company to start specially if your looking for a very different type of culture plus a never ending knowledge. they always equipped their people with a good skills and a maintaining a good ambiance.
Pros
Continous learning
Cons
long hours of shift
I loved to work with this Company, Job culture was too good that everyone can balance equally in their Professional as well as Personal life.Have learned lot of things in ma work.My manager was very supportive.
Not that good, in terms of employe satisfaction and overall growth of employees
Pros
Salary bit above average compared to competitors
Cons
Not employee oriented