AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Plan Manager

Enjoyed going to work. Mangers were usually fair but not always. It was a place you can see yourself staying to retire. Pay was not always great but what the lacked in pay they made up in other ways.
The people who work here are great from top management on down. It is a very inclusive work environment, with kind of a "bunker mentality" shared among the rank and file. The work is extremely challenging with no day like the one before or after. The learning curve is incredibly steep, and the formal training very poor. It's pretty much learn by watching and doing. Flexibility to work from home one or two days a week is nice.
Pros
Extremely supportive management, excellent benefits
Cons
Very poor training
I enjoyed my stay. I learned a lot. Recently there have been a lot of job cuts. Good work life balance. Managers care about their employees. Cafe on site.
They top performing advisers are well treated with a all expense paid travel incentives plus bonuses. Thus strengthen the family culture of employee making it a desirable company.
Cons
Fall out are high for non achievers
Management is very modern and systematic and humanized and detail oriented; Good culture from company leadership and colleagues; Pleasure and positive working atmosphere; Good working environment;
Excellent Company.They really think of their employees first. I was set up to work from home. I received total support while working remotely. Plus the pay was above the market value.