AXA logo

AXA Employee Reviews for Solution Specialist

Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,498 reviews

blue culture

exciting perks, stress level is average for sales persons, some branches does not perform well and some have it all, no segmentation on psbank branches wherein agents are assigned to, for that reason attrition rate is big

Pros

managers

Cons

managers

I have learned a lot in AXA that i really can't believe i have made it. So proud of this company.

Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.

assigned in local bank branches in philippines

its a fun working place, theres a lot of trainings for investment and how to develop yourself as a financial advisor, We even have a training for the gents and ladies on how we should present ourselves with presentably how we should wear make up how to dress up professionally. The most enjoyable part is you get to travel once you hit the target locally and internationally

What I learned

What I learned about working with AXA was that you have to be strong because there's a lot of rejections in life and you also have to give good customer service.

I get to meet different kinds of people. The wok is also enjoyable because of my workmates.

-meet the standard PCOAMS -I learned to be patient and persuasive. -The Management is professional and approachable for any concerns. - My co-workers are all easy going and competitive. - The hardest part of the job is when you have no more prospects. - The most enjoyable part is that I get to travel for free when Im performing well with my targets.

Pros

travel incentives

Cons

lobbying

AXA Phils full of support

I really enjoy working in AXA Phils. I have a Noble job and very supportive company they conduct lots of training for us to enhance our knowledges and ideas to become more effective employee. Here in AXA Phils if you work Hard you will Earn more.

Pros

free travel, lots of rewards

Cons

flexible time

A typical day at work with AXA. First thing in the morning after our morning prayer from the bank branch, I start to encode the names of the clients to our system, call then clients for possible closable sale, meeting with the client who agreed to set an appointment with me. Report to my manager at the end of the day. In this job, I learned to gain self confidence, I am no longer shy to face the clients. I learned to act professional. I learned all our investment products and bank products that we presented to the clients. Management of AXA is very strict because, since they give us competitive salary and benefits, we need to do our job very well and meet our quotas. They are strict but when you do your job very well they always have reward for it. The hardest part of the job is, when then clients is not cooperating with me. When ever I don't get leads from the banks and not meeting my monthly quotas. The most enjoyable part of then job is when I meet my monthly quota, because I know I have a reward, I have variable pay equivalent to my performance. Whenever we have monthly meeting, we checked in to the prestigious hotel and eat delicious foods. And get then chance to meet other work mates from different places.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

I need to meet monthly quota because if not, I'll get eliminated.

Fast Paced, Team Oriented Call Center

A typical day at AXA is hard to explain. We are in a world of constant change. There's something new to learn everyday at AXA which is a great thing. Everyone work as a team to accomplish personal and group quotas.

achieve monthly KPI Target

I am dealing with insurance and investment inside the bank. in AXA i learned to be more efficient and become more productive. the management in here is very good. my Co workers are very professional and easy to be with. the job is very easy and i really enjoy it a lot it so happen that the salary is not that good

Pros

good working environment

Cons

salary with high taxes

Jobs at AXA