AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

The person in charge there don’t really have a standard date to pay the salary. So I need to keep reminding the person in charge to pay my salary for the month.
Work place is comfortable and I learned about different insurance and investment plans. Management staff are nice and friendly and working culture is good. The hardest part of the job is to be able to get potential client to give you time to explain and to get them to agree to make an appointment to meet up with our Financial Advisors. The enjoyable part of the job is that the Team is very patient, helpful and caring.
Day to day answering calls to new and existing customers. Rota is 7 hours on the phones with occasional off the phone work to attend meetings like coaching, CPD etc... Salary is good for 35 hours a week work. Front line staff are 99% of the time really nice and help you. Too many changed high up in the company. In my time the CEO was changed about 6 times in 5-7 years. Department managers don’t discipline staff the same. Very if your face fits mentality.
Pros
Good wage and nice office. Free drinks and quite an easy job.
Cons
Working till 9pm and every other Saturday. Management don’t follow the book.
The job role offers variation as you are always dealing with a new customer and almost every call. There are a lot of opportunoties to progress throughout different areas of the business.
Pros
Free coffee machine
Cons
Repetitive
A typical day at work starts at 10 in the morning. Once reaching the calling desk, the telemarketers will be given a sheet of numbers to be called and we will start calling till we end work, excluding lunch. It was a pretty challenging because people usually shun these calls.
Overall great experience. Very understanding supervisors. Through my experience with Axa I learned how to approach clients in various ways in order to reach some goals. Sometimes our supervisors would conduct contests in various creative manners as incentive. These had as an effect to pump the team's drive and strengthen the team spirit.
Pros
Free food sometimes, great location, nice ambiance
Just a part time job before enlistment so nothing much to write about it. But during the course with them I did manage to pick up the financial papers- m5, m9, m9a and HI
since it was a call center type work, it has a nice office. You are only required to do 8 hours job. this is one of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines. It provides different investment plans.
Pros
free snacks, cash incentives
Cons
high quota, minimum salary and benefits
Nice and fun environment to work; my co-workers are supportive hardest about the job is dealing with irate customers and with our incentive bonuses.
Pros
Capitaland Vouchers and movie vouchers
Cons
Incentive Bonuses
siempre estar hablando por telefono para ofrecer los seguros, aprendi a vender por telefono, en el descanso platicabamos muy bien todos los compañeros de trabajo y lo mas dificil era cuando no podias vender los seguros y te presionaba el gerente y era mas dificil.
this job was okay but didnt get on with my manager and some of the other workers although i keep my head down and did what i had to do
Pros
discount on food
Cons
long hours and unfriendly workers