AXA

AXA Employee Reviews for Unit Manager

The company is ok in my opinion, you just have to double check on the KPI's that your dealing with them so that you will not be surprise of the things your going to do or achieved.
Must have a good habit and well discipline in the work field. Everyday must set a specific time and clients to meet . It provide opportunity for the improvement of managerial skills. It gives satisfaction, respect and security.
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Working in an Insurance company is really great and you own your time.You could have balance your lifestyle and the job. You get to know people and each differences and you also help them build their future.
As a Manager, it is always challenging to get people that will work for you on a commission-basis. You must continue to recruit and at the same time make some productions for yourself. You are also required to meet quota and manpower to ensure you are still eligible to receive the company benefits.
Pros
Excellent training and Incentives
Cons
Challenging recruitment
Salary was good. Management was good. Work/life balance was good. I loved my staff as they understood that we were there to help consumers. I have no complaints about Intact.
work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance
Being a licensed financial advisor is a noble job. We also have control on our schedules / time and be equally rewarded for our hard work. As a single mother, I love working with AXA because it gives me time to spend with my daughter.
Excellent training programs especially regarding investments. A lot of opportunities to be excited about. Makes you wish you had joined earlier.
The management give full support to our unit manager for recruiting and also provide training to those new agents. The management also given incentive to those performing agents and unit manager like example:mini oversea trip to Macau & Hong Kong for those agents can achieved RM 30 PVI for 90 days.
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies so fast. On a given day, Meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. Discuss what their priorities for the week, I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails, calls for appointments setting and join field work. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized to support my team to any concern to deliver the sale.