AXA

AXA Culture reviews

This was a client for me. I am not in the position to comment on their internal company culture as I was in the position of a consultant through Synergy
好彩遇見一個好上司!辦公室政治好正常會有....但唔太嚴重,做好本份就過得好!同事請病假好正常無特別雕難!
Pros
準時收工
Cons
返工位置偏遠
workplace culture is good the management is hard learned many insurance knowledge the hardest part is how to explore new potential customers the flexible working hour is the most enjoyable part of this job
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Working Pressure
super smart and supportive team and efficient management. everyone's idea is welcome and respected. involving and flexible working environment. full diversity and inclusion.
A full-time role as an administrative assistant. Main role is to assist day-to-day operation of the company, from data entry to work coordination. It was a fun and fulfilling experience, with great atmosphere and motivation between colleagues.
Managers were really encouraging and supportive, an overall fun and balanced work place. Lots of bonding time with colleagues. As an intern I was invited to a lot of networking events.
Good benefit Reasonable work life balance Full product range insurer Young culture Uncertain job promotion path May got promoted in either super shart time or next to never
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣 同事友善,無惡性競爭 員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠 OT $80/h
Pros
員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠,OT $80/h
Cons
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣
助理分析師; 學習到很多東西; 團隊的氛圍很好,員工很樂於幫助實習生; 壓力也挺大的,業績驅動每天必須竭盡全力
工作环境好,工作积极性很高!这份工作不但能够为客户提供储蓄理财知识,也能够为客户提供医疗服务!更加可以帮助雇主以及雇员提供强积金服务,学习知识的好地方,也能帮助大家解决自身的切身利益!公司同事们都具备团队精神!非常愉快的一份工作!
the things I learned from AXA are too much to say. This experience was meaningful, although the workload was overloaded. The most important thing I learned from AXA was team spirit. Teamwork is so important in today's work.
Pros
Team spirits, the work is meaningful
Cons
overloaded workload
Very stressful and competitive working environment as the talents are working very hard so you have to work hard enough to meet the boss's demands. Very common for overloading and working overtime. Keep in mind the health problem as it could be more than serious than you imagined.
工作量大,員工未能消化其工作量,唯一按時序處理,容易出錯產生壓力。 應用系統落後繁複,減低效率,新人學習需時才能掌握。
Pros
考慮員工健康,減工作壓力,茶水間寬敞舒適,每星期兩次供應水果,讓員工休息
Cons
工作量大,OT 仍未能消化其量,只能按時序、重要性、成效高的工作選擇完成。
每天的工作任務是理財分析以及尋找客源。工作的最大收穫是熟悉金融體系的運作以及與客戶交談時候的技巧。公司氛圍很好
My typical day at work is provide hotline service for the agents who call in, i have learned how to due with different people especially they are anger. My co-worker are very nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job is need to handing urgent call which help them find out the problem and inform team leader.
只要跑到數,福利就會越來越好,需要消耗好多自己的個人時間在這份工作上,收入唔穩定,有數就有收入,基本上要熬個一兩年先穩定,公司同事個個都幾好人,病左都會幫手揾專科醫生
I like the working atmosphere The seminars are interesting and useful The managers are friendly The mentors are helpful