AXA Employee Reviews

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
Good benefit Reasonable work life balance Full product range insurer Young culture Uncertain job promotion path May got promoted in either super shart time or next to never
good pay good training good time good benefit
I learned how to analyze a new insurance product and how to investigate consumers' preference through survey. I know how to write a formal business plan. I and and my teammates also used models such as SWOT Analysis and PEST Analysis to conduct marketing analysis for the product.
1. Internship process in the form of teamwork in the investment banking department, I am responsible for estimating the stock value, selecting the best stocks to invest, and showing results in the form of presentation, finally, our team won the first place. 2. After training, I independently built hedge funds and presented the most reasonable investment portfolio.
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣 同事友善,無惡性競爭 員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠 OT $80/h
Pros
員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠,OT $80/h
Cons
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣
It was my first in-house role and I learnt a lot from client side knowledge as well as nowadays Hong Kong advertisements arrangement including prints, outdoor billboards, TVC. I designed the taxi top lightbox which they are still currently using it :)
This is my first time to experience the financial industry and learn how does it work. It helped me to grow confidence and learn how to be a good team player. I learned how to manage my time, how to build models, how to give reports to my senior managers, and how to use excel and powerpoint to organise the data I searched. AXA is the place where I started to devote my passion to financial industry.
insufficient company support for selling activities and weak in team spirit
Pros
initiative and flexible working conditions
Cons
high pressure in sales target
助理分析師; 學習到很多東西; 團隊的氛圍很好,員工很樂於幫助實習生; 壓力也挺大的,業績驅動每天必須竭盡全力
工作环境好,工作积极性很高!这份工作不但能够为客户提供储蓄理财知识,也能够为客户提供医疗服务!更加可以帮助雇主以及雇员提供强积金服务,学习知识的好地方,也能帮助大家解决自身的切身利益!公司同事们都具备团队精神!非常愉快的一份工作!
good benefit high work load good working environment
Pros
good benefit
Cons
high work load
the things I learned from AXA are too much to say. This experience was meaningful, although the workload was overloaded. The most important thing I learned from AXA was team spirit. Teamwork is so important in today's work.
Pros
Team spirits, the work is meaningful
Cons
overloaded workload
Ensuring the group strategy is aligned with entities plans. wokring the the key stakeholders to ensure customer insights are included in all our key initiatives supporting entities in their CX action plans delivery pushing for differntiation very international; love the interactions with the different countries that help understand their local constraints
It have a good enough benefits to permanent staff.
Pros
slightly flexible hour
Cons
Ot
It have a good enough benefits to permanent staff.
Pros
slightly flexible hour
Cons
working pressure
It have a good enough benefits for permanent staff
Pros
good enough benefits for permanent staff
Cons
working pressure
Dear Sir, My name is Kitty Leung , over 30 years old working experience. Have 22 years old for shipping jobs, i'm the responsible person, work hard for my jobs. I hope have chance for interview. best regards, Kitty
I worked here as a vendor employee when I was working in TCS. I must say AXA is the best for providing the worth product with 100% life insurance guarantee. For employees it's very employee friendly company.
Very stressful and competitive working environment as the talents are working very hard so you have to work hard enough to meet the boss's demands. Very common for overloading and working overtime. Keep in mind the health problem as it could be more than serious than you imagined.
significantly improved my ability to analyze financial data along with my team-working spirits, project management skills, and problem solving abilities.