AXA Employee Reviews

many people avoid their working duty, especially IT / project team, making it difficult to implement anything or cost unreasonably. things are really slow here if you don't push and there is nearly no punishment even so.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
pay, sense of achievement
工作量大,員工未能消化其工作量,唯一按時序處理,容易出錯產生壓力。 應用系統落後繁複,減低效率,新人學習需時才能掌握。
Pros
考慮員工健康,減工作壓力,茶水間寬敞舒適,每星期兩次供應水果,讓員工休息
Cons
工作量大,OT 仍未能消化其量,只能按時序、重要性、成效高的工作選擇完成。
每天的工作任務是理財分析以及尋找客源。工作的最大收穫是熟悉金融體系的運作以及與客戶交談時候的技巧。公司氛圍很好
I have cooperated fully with the team members in AXA business plan competition and composited a competence level business development practices report.
above average salary despite I have no experience. Number of calls are intense, with average >60 calls a day for every customer service assistant.
Pros
salary
Cons
Long hours, intense phone call rates
My typical day at work is provide hotline service for the agents who call in, i have learned how to due with different people especially they are anger. My co-worker are very nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job is need to handing urgent call which help them find out the problem and inform team leader.
Acted as the assistant, helped hedge fund manager to collect, process and analyze data. Investigated the market, built models to calculate and analyze portfolio position.
A very good Working Environment, good exposure of emerging products and technologies. Friendly colleagues and lot of new learning.
只要跑到數,福利就會越來越好,需要消耗好多自己的個人時間在這份工作上,收入唔穩定,有數就有收入,基本上要熬個一兩年先穩定,公司同事個個都幾好人,病左都會幫手揾專科醫生
I like the working atmosphere The seminars are interesting and useful The managers are friendly The mentors are helpful
Studied and worked with a group of 10 interns in AXA Hong Kong office to learn about various Insurance products such as Life Insurance, Annuities and Retirement Planning to cater different personal needs and financial planning Listened to experienced senior guests for sharing of real-life work experience and critical success factors Participated in an intensive interactive training which involved discussion, debate and sharing to enhance my communication, interpersonal skills and professional image as an financial professional
My job in AXA are promoting and assisting clients in selecting the best insurance packages depending on their specific needs. Following up with existing clients. Training junior associates on sales and specific job responsibilities. Working together with upper management to ensure that organizational processes run smoothly.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
Less job security