Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Hong Kong10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,933 reviews

Good place

It is a good place to grow and learn. There is no remote work, people have to work in the office every day. You have to stay on the client-side all day long.

Great company poor environment

Over managed and under lead, shame because there are great people. Very strong culture for people who have been there for their entire lives but 70% of experienced hires leave within a year

Productive and intense

Tagged in different projects during the course. Long and unpredictable working hours especially on foreign client sites. Very systematic project planning and execution with an efficient working environment.

Great company

Accenture is a great company with incredible individuals working in it. The work is challenging, but very rewarding. Great culture and an opportunity to make a name for yourself.

Amazing company

Pros People: Accenture is about people and it shows Talent: most of the people I worked with are extremely talented in one way or another Network: you will always find someone within the company that can help you Flexibility: to shape your career and grow in the direction you want to Core values: The whole company lives by the same Core values and it shows Cons As a consulting company you need to be prepared to work hard to deliver challenging projects. This is usual for consulting companies but you should be someone who is not looking to work within your comfort zone, it's a perfect company for people who want to build a career.

We are working as outsource in HSBC as FATCA outreach to client. Contacting client and gather FATCA required document for existing client. However, the HSBC system is quite messy that we always have incorrect information to outreach. To solve it, we double check a lot for the information we have, cross check with different reports, trying to get the most accurate information.

Fast paced work and result driven

Accenture HK offers pretty competitive rates for people in my field. Aside from which, the work culture allows people to grow professionally. Being a service provider, long hours are spent in the office. As a single dad, this has been a problem for me as I need to take care of my son who is living with me.

Pros

Technology, process improvement

Cons

long hours everyday (until midnight) - work-life balance

Hire and Fire Company

If you are hired for business development you never know when will you be sacked. Acceptance of lateral hires is low as most of the leadership and senior employees are with Accenture for 15 - 30 years. The term 'Accenture way' is overused and abused and generally is an excuse for not accepting new ideas and approaches. if you are doing well in your current company stay there. Sorry for being negative but i have mentioned what i experienced.

Great project opportunities & good package

Great project opportunities under Accenture Strategy focusing on strategic planning & analysis for top tier firms across industries. Good environment & salary package. Long hours and intensive work schedules, poor work life balance.

Pros

Interesting projects, truly strategic. Good people to work with

Cons

Poor work life balance.

High Job security but lack of excitment if you are not into tech

Working hours in HK is relatively long. For management consulting, its more like a journey management than strategic consulting as expected by many. Job Security is Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accenture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?