Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA70 reviews
The good is they had consistent work and the bad was at times you would have problems get your check on time. And you often would have to just wait until the corporate office would sort it out
The implementation and corporate recruiting manager are bullies. There are no streamlined training processes in place. Horrible company! Makes you feel really low and unappreciated.
Pros
Cons
Culture, pay, training! Employees are not valued
I worked for this company to do the circus that came to Atlanta. I can say that they are so helpful and sweet they put you first before the job. I felt proud working with them and they treated me right. I never ran into a problem where I left upset or misused. I would work with them again if I get the opportunity to do so.
Awesome place to work with great employees, benefits, stability and pay. I’ve experienced a great ability to work with many diversity of people and I haven’t had one bad experience.
Work environment within immediate peer group is good. Associates and direct reports are loyal and responsible. Challenge with trusting corporate leaders and the direction they are taking the organization.
They will fire you if you dont cover another person's shift and they dont call back when you call an leave messages on the phone. I can say they do find you great jobs but they treat you like you dont understand nothing when you ask questions
They let me go because I had a felony but I worked hard and I’m a good worker🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I just wish they would have gave me a chance to work long and not going off my background
Through my entire experience I did not have much contact with Adecco or the company most of my dealings we're at another location. Most of my work day and learnings we're from the company I temped at. I did have several issues with pay/hours. So the hardest part was communicating with the company.
Pros
Free lunches, sets you up with a great company.
Cons
Communication.
The staff and how they work varies by location and to give a review based on last interaction wouldn't do justice to the company as a whole. I enjoyed most of my time
Very positive friendly place to work. The management and adecco team really care about their associates and everyone is very friendly and helpful. Very positive friendly place to work. I would refer this company to a friend.
Pros
excellent work life balance
Cons
no complaints
just come in and do my work, help people with there if they needed help. learned how to stock at different location. management there was good. working overtime
A typical day for Adecco/Amazon would be very adventurous, every shift presented a different challenge. I would answer a large amount of phone calls while continuing to perform critical operation in order to achieve success for the company.
Pros
Free breaks.
I started off working for Uber.com as Office driver, Doing all type of driving for Leasing company in North Hollywood branch. Then I move to the mapping & logistics department. Our job was to driving into new cities all over the southwest of the United State. Every day we go out and maps cities with cameras on the rooftop of our car.
Great company to learn and grow with. Opportunity to work in many different industries all while with the same employer. If you work hard you will succeed.
They treated their employees fairly and offered opportunities for advancement. Management was always fair and motivating. It was definitely a 8-5:00 job.
A typical day at work is picking, packing, and housekeeping. I learned how to be competitive, my management was good, the workplace was fair, their was nothing hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is when they give us goods and prizes.
Pros
Free lunch every other week.
Cons
It was hot in the building during summer.
Adecco hasn't done much to improve their in-house culture or processes on how they conduct business. There is nothing to access and quantify success, or how to reward it. Nothing in a file that determines your worth. Bad decisions are made on a quarterly basis towards programs that make no sense and add no value but to provide more busy work rather than tackle problems that matter.
Pros
You are paid.
Cons
No advancement or growth.
Fast paced work environment with a great culture. Lots of training and support provided. The hardest part of the job are the sales requirements. The work relationships and fun culture are the best parts of the job.
Starting off was great because they guaranteed 40 hours but after going back after a month things had changed with the hours. The end was messed up because they stated to us starting off that the assignment wasn't going to end any time soon and of and when it wasn't nearing the end that they would give us months in advanced notice. Well I received a four day noticed that the assignment was over.
Addeco was a great job to work for I enjoyer every moment I spent there thanks for the experience it was a thrill I had a great manager great line leader n also have nice shift memeber who worked there
Customer service, word processing, data entry, bookkeeping, accounting, record keeping, cleaning, invoice processing, photocopies, encoding, scheduling, appointment setting, ordering, processing