adidas

adidas Employee Reviews

Hong Kong13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,512 reviews

Hard work but rewarding

There are always changes and you have loads of projects to work on. Long working hours should be expected. On the positive side, you will get great exposure and learn a lot.

工作環境差

對員工非常差 工作環境差 管理不善 工作壓力大不可以休息一句可以說 就算沒有工作做 也不會再返去做

Cons

壓力非常大

Comments upon requests

Comments upon requests Please send requests to my email

Textile Marketing

- Purchasing new products for Hong Kong/Macau market from our headquarters in Germany that can know more about the market trend - visit all local factories for producing special designs for local market and promotional uses that good for local market - Presenting products range to the sales team & train them up to introduce products the wholesalers in HK - Keep products to deliver on time in the market - Arrange products for fashion shows to promote own brand products.

Pros

wide range to know more about marketing

Working enviroment and culture of department

Good working enviroment and culture of department which like a big family.

Pros

Good working enviroment and culture of department which like a big family.

Cons

Company re-structure

管理層能力低

-管理層對市場及行業没有基本認識 -因循守舊,不以事實為本,只以取悅上司為主要決䇿因素 -整體没有任何計劃及決定

Pros

適合不想用腦的人

Cons

工作量大,不停重覆做没有意義的工作

customer service

Promoting different products to the customers and helping them to select satisfactory products are the hardest part of the job but learnt to be patient and look after every customer.

Pros

Comfortable workplace

Good working environment

I worked at this company for more than 9 years as I really love the company working environment, the friendly colleagues. Besides, I worked with my boss under good relationship.

垃圾體育用品 adidas

這間公司用冷血就比較貼切!adidas貨倉的管理非常有問題,洗人唔駛本!做野扯到你爆!好唔好做?8小時工作都沒有小休時間!你入去看看這貨倉的運作就會清楚了。非正常人能幹活!倉一堆閪人做主導!想入去被玩就要小心。

Pros

看不到

Cons

扯爆你不停做!

Busy but not enough people to work

Store was extremely busy. There are few stockrooms. Some stock you have to get from the top floor. Not sure how many time you have to run though the stairs. Work for bonus and very easy to achieve.

工作愉快

在ADIDAS學到最多事,學懂如何與客人溝通,如何銷售,控制EQ等。上司會給很多機會下屬,令我有發展空間。

Time demanding, overall good company

Everything is fact based, backed with numbers. There is a clear gap between upper management and lower management in terms of vision, capabilities, big picture viewing capability, etc.

Diverse work environment, great people, supportive leadership that invests in their staff

Supportive team and leadership team that you can always count on. Leadership lead by example. I've become very comfortable in my current role and learned so much however looking forward to new challenges within the organization or elsewhere.

Pros

Sports company, staff discounts, emphasis on sport

Cons

Difficult economic climate and salaries not very competitive in Hong Kong

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare adidas with

• adidas
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?