AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Hong Kong74 reviews

Has lots of changes, but the colleagues are helpful

Division of labour is so small and it requires layers of approval for a very small task.But learn a lot and feel my contribution is valuable to the others

Good culture

Professional products Good colleagues Good benefit Nice officeFast paceFunny culture Reasonable bossWork life balance OT paidGood annual leave package

Leader 有問題

原因:1.Leader 專業水平不足2.自私心態重,沒有提供足夠專業知識和意見給下屬3.跟錯人搵唔到食,連基本收入都不足以支付「板間房」租金。4.前途一片黯淡,繼續下去會變成乞丐5.私自沒有經我同意之下把我學歷資料更改6.弊病與缺點甚多,不肯聽取下屬遇到問題和困境給予適切的解決方案,因為她也不懂,叫你食自己。

Pros

搵唔到優點

Cons

先教育好Leader

good place to work

recommended. fast pace. excellent benefits. large corporations with very good brand. People are good and with proper enhancement. You can develop your career

Good people with Challenging environment

Here is a place where you can meet helpful people with great skills and minds. I would describe the working environment as challenging, sometimes your boss may not be able to give you a clear picture of what is exactly happening and the plan the team is undergoing to tackle changes from time to time. This can be a good place for new fresh grads to experience whatever can be happening in a large corporation group. This can also be a good place for experienced people to develop a career, if the culture and management style here fit.In terms of what you may enjoy here, you can expect a fair level of salary, discounted insurance covers, nice leisure/resting area with free snacks, and various firm-wide activities (parties, sports etc). I enjoyed working at AIA, and I met a lot of great people and friends there. I would give a 4 stars out of 5 as an overall opinion to this place.

Pros

Nice and helpful people, Great office, Flexible on working hours, Non-rigid style of management

Cons

Long hours, Management not always giving precise orders

Efficient & work life balance

Just like u r running a franchise , very flexible & can Decide the way that u do the work or run ur own entreprise. Aia is very humanized company , willing to listen to employees & agents

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Too flexible

Good

• Financial planner is a rewarding profession to unleash your talent and help others realise their dreams using professional knowledge. • To keep close watch on customers’ finances and serve as a close companion on their life journey • To offer professional financial advice for customers, helping them to identify problems, solve crises and avoid investment mistakes • Financial Instructor: to educate customers of the importance of wealth management, and assist them to know more about various financial tools in order to achieve their goals right away • Financial Caregiver: to accompany customers across every life stage, fully attend to their financial needs and give advice and reminders aptly • Financial Nutritionist: to strengthen customers’ finances for the prosperous growth of their assets • Health Insurance, Retirement scheme, Tax planning, Fund Investment, Educational fund

Good for life-long career

The company provides lots of on-the-job training. Provides lots of knowledge to develop your career. It also provides technology to assist in your business and career planning.

Fast working enviornment

Is a fun place to work, learn how to help client to management their risk, like giving client advice to invest their money to get capital growth, manage their daily risk like advice them to purchase insurance to avoid risk share the risk with the insurance company.

Great for young people

Atmosphere good Very innovative A bit political as expected

Great for a very specific type of people

Great job if you really like money, that's all they think about. If thats the type of job that you're looking, this place offers a quick track to advancing upwards while maintaining a work life balance.

Good Salary Package

If you leave in the 1st year, you have to pay back all the monthly allowances plus all the bonuses. If you leave in the 2nd year, you have to pay back 2/3 of the monthly allowances and first-year bonus together with all the special bonus in the 2nd year. If you leave in the 3rd year, similarly. Remember, always save at least half of the money you earned the money you earned because they don't belong to you.

aggressive and yet fun work culture

The result is reflected every 2 weeks with incentive plans supplied to worker. The best part being result orientated with high self initiative, get what you have paid effort in. The company culture is good and with the financial background of the company support own personal development as well as businesswise.

得到很好的學習環境

學習如何銷售如何應付不同收入的人士,得到上司多方面的關照,有很好的工作環境和學習氣氛,適合有夢想的年青人

A fun experience

It is very relaxed for me to attend some meetings and introductions guidance by the senior manager in AIA HK. We went there just for a week and worked as many teams for finishing some plans and projects assigned by company.

The Worst Working Place Ever!

AIA Culture is really the worst one I have ever met (I mean if you work under agents)! Especially if your teammates are all from Mainland China, their attitude is very bad and they are so non- sense but only selfish. I seldom write such a bad comment but this is the only place that I regret working in.

Friendly environment, intense learning process

I had learned a lot through this internship: time-management skills, work under pressure, and communication with others. I met a lot of people who have a similar backgrounds, and they had taught me a lot.

Just push to sales

No matter the products are nice or not, the company would like you to push out to the market. Just to close the deals. But may not be exactly what the customer needs.

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.

Productive workplace with a friendly and caring attitude towards employees

A typical day at work involves reporting expenses for members of the Group Agency Distribution team who partook in business trips. I learned a great deal as this was the first real job experience I got since entering and finishing university specifically technical skills in microsoft office and about the office environment in general. I also learned just how valuable soft skills and interpersonal skills are when it comes to be hired. Management was fine, had a fast response time when issues arose and there was a lot of workplace freedom. The workplace culture was very hard working but also felt uplifting and very relaxed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with new tasks very often since the team would work on different projects very frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stability from expense reports as this was a very common task to do most weeks.

Pros

Free drinks, long lunch breaks, relaxed work environment.

Productive and Motivate workplace

By being part of the company and work as both individual and team during the 3 months’ program, with acquiring the mark of excellence and strive towards the MDRT target. Rich information from financial planning, wealth management and funds, gives an opportunity to enrich knowledge in financial sector and strengthen my organizational skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited