AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

工作環境不錯

工作上學習到不少保險上的知識,而與老闆相處融洽。 但保險上每個工作要處理的問題不同,有較大的挑戰性。

Efficient & work life balance

Just like u r running a franchise , very flexible & can Decide the way that u do the work or run ur own entreprise. Aia is very humanized company , willing to listen to employees & agents

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Too flexible

Just push to sales

No matter the products are nice or not, the company would like you to push out to the market. Just to close the deals. But may not be exactly what the customer needs.

average

With your recruitment for secretary, I would like to seek for an interview and take a prime chance to participate in this job. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience and career interests. I understand the position requires a candidate who is team-orientated, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed in my working experiences. My backgrounds and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited
  • 工作環境不錯
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?