AIA Group Limited

Great for young people

Atmosphere good Very innovative A bit political as expected
Same location

Productive workplace

Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.

Good people with Challenging environment

Here is a place where you can meet helpful people with great skills and minds. I would describe the working environment as challenging, sometimes your boss may not be able to give you a clear picture of what is exactly happening and the plan the team is undergoing to tackle changes from time to time. This can be a good place for new fresh grads to experience whatever can be happening in a large corporation group. This can also be a good place for experienced people to develop a career, if the culture and management style here fit.In terms of what you may enjoy here, you can expect a fair level of salary, discounted insurance covers, nice leisure/resting area with free snacks, and various firm-wide activities (parties, sports etc). I enjoyed working at AIA, and I met a lot of great people and friends there. I would give a 4 stars out of 5 as an overall opinion to this place.

Pros

Nice and helpful people, Great office, Flexible on working hours, Non-rigid style of management

Cons

Long hours, Management not always giving precise orders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited