AIA Group Limited
AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Fine

August 11, 2015
My engagement wasn't very deep to the company during the internship, but it is a good environment to learn when it comes to junior level.
February 27, 2020
Same role
Financial Planner (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Is a fun place to work, learn how to help client to management their risk, like giving client advice to invest their money to get capital growth, manage their daily risk like advice them to purchase insurance to avoid risk share the risk with the insurance company.
December 2, 2019
Same role
Financial Planner Trainee (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
I had learned a lot through this internship: time-management skills, work under pressure, and communication with others. I met a lot of people who have a similar backgrounds, and they had taught me a lot.
December 3, 2019
Same location
Personal Assistant to the Wealth Management Director (Current Employee) - Fortress Hill, Hong Kong Island
AIA Culture is really the worst one I have ever met (I mean if you work under agents)! Especially if your teammates are all from Mainland China, their attitude is very bad and they are so non- sense but only selfish. I seldom write such a bad comment but this is the only place that I regret working in.