AIA Group Limited
View all AIA Group Limited reviews

AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Hard Working, Challenging but Rewarding

Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.

Same role

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.
Same role

Productive workplace

Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.
Same location

Bad cultures

Bad cultures and team head with no management skills. She didn't care of her team and made lots of gossips during the day. Waste people's valuable time to listen her gossips.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited