AIA Group Limited
AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Hard Working, Challenging but Rewarding

March 24, 2019
Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.
October 30, 2019
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.
May 23, 2018
Same role
internship - AIA Group Limited (Former Employee) - North Point, Hong Kong Island
Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.
August 15, 2019
Same location
Company Secretarial Assistant - Group Legal (Former Employee) - Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
Bad cultures and team head with no management skills. She didn't care of her team and made lots of gossips during the day. Waste people's valuable time to listen her gossips.