AIA Group Limited
AIA Group Limited Employee Review

This is a good company

July 16, 2012
I had a internship in this company in 2009 summer.I learnt a lot of knowledge about insurance, and I learnt how to plan a insurance plan for customers.I had four wonderful teammate, and we had a good cooperate.The hardest part of the job was cold call because I never tried it before.The most enjoyable part of the job was presentation. We always had presentation after some activities, so I learnt many presentation skills from them.
October 30, 2019
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.
March 24, 2019
Same role
Compliance Intern (Former Employee) - Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.
May 23, 2018
Same role
internship - AIA Group Limited (Former Employee) - North Point, Hong Kong Island
Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.