AIA Group Limited
View all AIA Group Limited reviews

AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.

Same role

Hard Working, Challenging but Rewarding

Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.
Same role

Productive workplace

Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.
Same roleSame location

Very fast pace and competitive environment

it is a large insurance company and very competitive environment. Young people, good pay, i guess. It is located in HongKong. If you want to learn about insurance, it is a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited
  • Unique and dynamix work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?