AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Kwun Tong, Kowloon

You don’t have to be a stock market expert or a millionaire to have an investment portfolio. You just have to know your financial situation, risk tolerance and how much you want to invest. Starting your planning early allows you to achieve your life goals ahead of everyone else. Financial planning is suitable for everybody, you do not need to possess a lot of money to start this process.
Pros
Free
Cons
Free
Work in high pressure High internal competition Provide many trips Manage and handle customer enquiries and complaints for all distribution channels to enhance customer experience through continuous improvement
My daily duties are pretty wide-ranged, from all kinds of secretarial issues including documents, operation and system maintenance, to managing non-business events, such as personal vocations arrangement etc. Having to say that AIA International Limited is a huge company, being an administrative assistant cannot really learn much. However, since my supervisor is more of a computer-wise person, the most useful and practice skills I have learned here is to make good use of computer system, or any other operation systems in order to deal with mass data.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Things learnt are limiting
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIA Group Limited?