AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Kwun Tong, Kowloon

Kwun Tong, Kowloon3 reviews

Develop

You don’t have to be a stock market expert or a millionaire to have an investment portfolio. You just have to know your financial situation, risk tolerance and how much you want to invest. Starting your planning early allows you to achieve your life goals ahead of everyone else. Financial planning is suitable for everybody, you do not need to possess a lot of money to start this process.

Pros

Free

Cons

Free

Fun workplace

Work in high pressure High internal competition Provide many trips Manage and handle customer enquiries and complaints for all distribution channels to enhance customer experience through continuous improvement

Practical experience in a sizable company

My daily duties are pretty wide-ranged, from all kinds of secretarial issues including documents, operation and system maintenance, to managing non-business events, such as personal vocations arrangement etc. Having to say that AIA International Limited is a huge company, being an administrative assistant cannot really learn much. However, since my supervisor is more of a computer-wise person, the most useful and practice skills I have learned here is to make good use of computer system, or any other operation systems in order to deal with mass data.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Things learnt are limiting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Group Limited with

• AIA Group Limited
  • Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?