AIA Group Limited

Financial Planner5 reviews
Hong Kong5 reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement

Develop

You don’t have to be a stock market expert or a millionaire to have an investment portfolio. You just have to know your financial situation, risk tolerance and how much you want to invest. Starting your planning early allows you to achieve your life goals ahead of everyone else. Financial planning is suitable for everybody, you do not need to possess a lot of money to start this process.

Pros

Free

Cons

Free

Fast working enviornment

Is a fun place to work, learn how to help client to management their risk, like giving client advice to invest their money to get capital growth, manage their daily risk like advice them to purchase insurance to avoid risk share the risk with the insurance company.

Friendly environment, intense learning process

I had learned a lot through this internship: time-management skills, work under pressure, and communication with others. I met a lot of people who have a similar backgrounds, and they had taught me a lot.

Fine

My engagement wasn't very deep to the company during the internship, but it is a good environment to learn when it comes to junior level.

Internship

Quite fun. Love to interact with customer. Sell financial product and insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Group Limited with

• AIA Group Limited
  • Financial Planner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?