AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern7 reviews
Hong Kong7 reviews

Productive workplace

Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.

Hard Working, Challenging but Rewarding

Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.

Very fast pace and competitive environment

it is a large insurance company and very competitive environment. Young people, good pay, i guess. It is located in HongKong. If you want to learn about insurance, it is a good choice.

Unforgettable experience

Can cooperate with different kinds of people and work together

Nice experience

Trainings are held every week for new information & trends. People there were cooperative and encouraged life/work balance.

Pros

life/work balance

This is a good company

I had a internship in this company in 2009 summer.I learnt a lot of knowledge about insurance, and I learnt how to plan a insurance plan for customers.I had four wonderful teammate, and we had a good cooperate.The hardest part of the job was cold call because I never tried it before.The most enjoyable part of the job was presentation. We always had presentation after some activities, so I learnt many presentation skills from them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Group Limited with