AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Summer Intern

A typical day at work involves reporting expenses for members of the Group Agency Distribution team who partook in business trips. I learned a great deal as this was the first real job experience I got since entering and finishing university specifically technical skills in microsoft office and about the office environment in general. I also learned just how valuable soft skills and interpersonal skills are when it comes to be hired. Management was fine, had a fast response time when issues arose and there was a lot of workplace freedom. The workplace culture was very hard working but also felt uplifting and very relaxed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with new tasks very often since the team would work on different projects very frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stability from expense reports as this was a very common task to do most weeks.
Pros
Free drinks, long lunch breaks, relaxed work environment.
introduction to insurance industry People are nice and proactive People are ambitious and know what they are doing Good presentation skill Good networking
Proposed and promoted financial planning for clients with other financial planners and researched data of the current market trends to develop products and presented it to meet new client needs. very impressive for its job environment, co-workers are very enthusiastic and friendly. They love sharing the experience and they are supportive to others. You can learn a lot from co-workers experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIA Group Limited?