AIA Group Limited

Technical Lead1 review
Hong Kong1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 352 reviews

Good people with Challenging environment

Here is a place where you can meet helpful people with great skills and minds. I would describe the working environment as challenging, sometimes your boss may not be able to give you a clear picture of what is exactly happening and the plan the team is undergoing to tackle changes from time to time. This can be a good place for new fresh grads to experience whatever can be happening in a large corporation group. This can also be a good place for experienced people to develop a career, if the culture and management style here fit.In terms of what you may enjoy here, you can expect a fair level of salary, discounted insurance covers, nice leisure/resting area with free snacks, and various firm-wide activities (parties, sports etc). I enjoyed working at AIA, and I met a lot of great people and friends there. I would give a 4 stars out of 5 as an overall opinion to this place.

Pros

Nice and helpful people, Great office, Flexible on working hours, Non-rigid style of management

Cons

Long hours, Management not always giving precise orders

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIA Group Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited